June 8, 2015

View from the 16 story OHSU building on Bond St. - Downtown Portland and the tram

This blog is devoted to my photos... 
before moving here I was using a Nikon D-90 with a 18-200mm lens,
here I have been using my new D-7100 with the Nikor 18-300 lens.
To see previous pages, click the link "Old Posts" on the bottom of the page.
To contact me, email halbrown100 at yahoo.com

Below: I took a friend downtown to the 16 story OHSU medical building for an appointment. It is connected by the landmark tram to the clifftop medical school itself. I used the opportunity to take pictures of Portland and some of its dozen bridges, including a brand new public transport, bicycle and pedestrian Tikkum Crossing Bridge (open this fall), which is similar in design to the Zakim Bridge in Boston. 







 Mt. Hood












No comments:

This blog has moved to a new address

  This website is migrating Due to a problem with this platform, Google Blogger, I have moved my blog to WordPress and given it a new addres...